Pudding Oatmeal Cookies are one of the most flavourful cookies with chewy texture and soft. You can use butterscotch chips in order to replace the vanilla flavour instant pudding. Other than that, you can try adding macadamia nuts to add in more flavours and to create a much better taste. Experiment them! You never know when you’re able to create your own recipe. This makes about 5 dozens of cookies.
1 1/4 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup softened margarine
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 package (4 serving size) of vanilla flavor instant pudding
3 1/2 cups of oatmeal
1 cup of raisins
Preparation Instructions of Pudding Oatmeal Cookies :
- Preheated the oven at 375F.
- Mix flour with baking soda.
- Combine butter, the sugars and pudding mix in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture; stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.