Do you love almonds? Do you often find a chocolate bar with almond nuts in it? Well, almonds are healthy nuts full with nutrients and they taste really good. You can have them as a quick snack anytime since they will give all the benefits your body needs. One of it would be as a fat-burner. Most people would eat almonds due to their ability of losing weight. Today, we’re going to talk about Almond Biscuit Ring. This dish has only about 80 calories per serving and can be divided into 10 servings.
1/4 c. granulated brown sugar
2 tbsp. diatetic maple syrup
2 tsp. reduced calorie margarine
2 tsp. water
1/3 c. almonds, coarsely chopped
1 (8 oz.) tube refrigerator biscuits
Preparation Instructions of Almond Biscuit Ring :
- In a 1 1/2 quart microwave safe casserole, combine the brown sugar replacement, maple syrup, margarine and water.
- Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for one minute. Allow to sit, covered for one minute, then stir to mix in the melted margarine.
- Stir in the almonds. Cut each of the biscuits into four pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Dip each piece into the syrup mixture then place in a microwave safe ring mold.
- Arrange all coated balls uniformly around the ring mold. Pour any remaining syrup over the balls in the mold. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 5 to 6 minutes, turning the mold 1/4 turn after each two minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately cover with waxed paper. Allow to sit undisturbed for 5 minutes; then turn out onto a serving dish.